Licensed Therapist for Online Counseling
Private practice with no doors and no overhead.
Join over 2,000 therapists at the world's largest online counseling platform.
We provide the marketing, the technology and the additional income. You provide the professionalism, the care, the experience and desire to help people.
- BetterHelp is the world’s largest online counseling service. Its secure online platform and broad network of licensed therapists help those facing life’s challenges by providing easy, affordable, and private access to professional counseling. Each month, the BetterHelp platform matches over 20,000 clients to licensed providers. BetterHelp has facilitated over 30 million HIPPA compliant video sessions, voice calls, messages, and live chats that let people get the help they need using their computer, tablet or smartphone - anytime, anywhere.
- In 2015 we expanded our resources and expertise by joining Teladoc (NYSE:TDOC), the nation’s first and largest telehealth provider, helping to make BetterHelp the world’s largest e-counseling platform. There’s no better time to join!
- Learn more about becoming an online therapist or counselor at betterhelp.com.
- Licensed by a state board to provide counseling (e.g., LCSW, LMFT, LPC, PsyD or similar credentials).
NOTE: Unfortunately, if you are an intern or if you require supervision to provide counseling services, you cannot be a provider at BetterHelp at this time. Also, we are unable to accept substance abuse counselors, school counselors, register nurses, career counselors, Christian counselors and business coaches (unless they have an additional license as a mental health counselor).
- Experience in individual counseling for adults
- Excellent writing skills
- Reliable internet connection
- US resident
- Volume: Over 1,000 people sign up at BetterHelp every day looking for a counselor to help with life's challenges.
- Flexibility: BetterHelp can be your main source of income or a supplement to your current work. You choose how many people you want to work with, and you are in full control in selecting each potential client. Counselors who work with BetterHelp earn between $25 and $10,000 per month.
- Since most of the work at BetterHelp is asynchronous, you are in control of your schedule and are free to choose the times that work best for you. Morning, afternoon, evening or all day - your focus is 100% counseling. You do not need to worry about acquiring clients, billing, support or operations. We handle it all!
- Great feedback from happy people.
Note: Counselors are not BetterHelp employees but independent providers.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!