Licensed Therapist for Online Counseling
Private practice with no doors and no overhead.
Join over 1,200 therapists at the world's largest online counseling platform.
We provide the marketing, the technology and the additional income. You provide the professionalism, the care, the experience and desire to help people.
- Licensed by a state board to provide counseling (e.g., LCSW, LMFT, LPC, PsyD or similar credentials).
NOTE: Unfortunately, if you are an intern or if you require supervision to provide counseling services, you cannot be a provider at BetterHelp at this time. Also, we are unable to accept substance abuse counselors, school counselors, register nurses, career counselors, Christian counselors and business coaches (unless they have an additional license as a mental health counselor).
- Experience in individual counseling for adults
- Excellent writing skills
- Reliable Internet connection
- US Resident
- Volume: Over 1,000 people sign up at BetterHelp every day looking for a counselor to help with their life's challenges
- Flexibility: You can make BetterHelp as your major source of income ("full time") or as a supplement to your current work. You can choose how many people you want to work with, and you are in full control in selecting each potential client. Counselors who work with BetterHelp earn anywhere between $25 to $8,500 per month
- Since most of the work at BetterHelp is asynchronous, you are free to choose the times that would be best for you. This can be mornings, evenings, nights or all day.
- Your focus would be 100% counseling. You do not need to worry about acquiring clients, billing, support or operations.
- Getting great feedback from happy people.
Note: Counselors are not BetterHelp employees but independent providers.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!